View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #2
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelganger's Kneejerk Mock-2

I like ILB pick high. I haven't really looked at them yet because I thought we could find someone later in the draft to stand next to Cush. After this I think we need an ILB in the first or second.

I don't think Cush is injury prone, because his injuries come from devastating hits. But I'm not sure he can return to form...

I think we need a Safety in there as well. Tre Boston out of UNC in the 3rd or 4th could be a solid later pick.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote