View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #58
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

well if I was the coach and schaub was at least 90% healthy I would.................................Nah

u know what I think keenum showed some spark I think kubes should coach dis kid up for 2 weeks during this bye give him all the reps and heck yeah start keenum one more time

besides im sure that would give Matt more time to rest

so yeah I say lets start Keenum

also the thing is I wonder if Kubes will see the Rookie effect cuz when yates played we couldn't score more then 21 points right maybe he thinks keenum will hit that wall and be unable to score more then 21 points

maybe he wil think hey when matt plays well he is capable of putting up 31 points
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote