View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #99
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24544 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Cushing - will he play another play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
There is nothing Cushing could have done about his last two injuries . If he was Tom Brady they would implement a rule .
The first knee injury I totally agree, the second one he used 0 technique and let the guy get a clean shot on him. It sucks that the timing on the shot happened at the same time he planted his foot. If had had gotten his hands on the guy the guy as they are taught, and delivered the blow instead of taking the blow, the outcome might have been different.

It's a tough break for him, but doesn't look good long term.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote