View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #18
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
True BoB is going to do what BoB's going to do.

But enough is enough. If this season continues on its current course and I'm not talking strictly about W/L's then as a decade long season ticket holder I'm done if no major changes are made.

I bet I will not be the only one.
Wow, I was JUST telling a co-worker about 10 minutes ago that, at some point, Bob McNair will have to answer to season ticket holders. Letting a coach flail for 8 years - while other teams re-boot in two, three and four years - is unacceptable.

Something has got to give with this team.