View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #43
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
I just highly doubt Gary will go away from his love child. Would it shock you if he started 8? If it would YOU need to lay off the pipe lol.
If Gary goes back to Schaub ..... I'd be very surprised.

I cannot see a scenario where he does put Schaub back out there unless Case is injured. He earned the opportunity by outplaying both guy's in front of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midway View Post
I think the seven people who chose Schaub in this poll chose him because they simply think Gary Kubiak is unable to make a rational decision.
I think a lot of you are going to have to eat come crow come November 3rd.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote