View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #17
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Yeah I remember that day like it was yesterday. That was after we got embarrassed by the Jets and made Mark Sanchez a crossover pop culture star.

I was so upset over that loss, I wasn't able to go to sleep that night. There's probably evidence of it in this thread. I'm sure it makes for an entertaining read.

I've reevaluated my life since then. I try to keep my fanhood in perspective nowadays considering that I have less than zero control over the way this team does things.
True BoB is going to do what BoB's going to do.

But enough is enough. If this season continues on its current course and I'm not talking strictly about W/L's then as a decade long season ticket holder I'm done if no major changes are made.

I bet I will not be the only one.