View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #16
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
I just thought I'd quote this. It was posted in 2009.

Yeah I remember that day like it was yesterday. That was after we got embarrassed by the Jets and made Mark Sanchez a crossover pop culture star.

I was so upset over that loss, I wasn't able to go to sleep that night. There's probably evidence of it in this thread. I'm sure it makes for an entertaining read.

I've reevaluated my life since then. I try to keep my fanhood in perspective nowadays considering that I have less than zero control over the way this team does things.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.