View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #48
cbs1507
Veteran

Rep Power: 8662 cbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who deserves more blame for the loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
In reality i blame Kubiak for the Loss, the Pistol is ok to run every now and then, but it does not play to our strengths plus it puts the RB even further behind the LOS, and that doesnt help especially when tate is all you have.

Keenum can work out of center, he did it all pre season and looked fine. I think Kubiak may have been trying to play to Keenums strengths to much that he took away from what we do well.

Will say it didnt help we had no healthy RBs, were Missing O.D and we have Derek Letembye over there on the right side of the line, still though Kubiak went a little overboard trying to make this offense like the UH offense, when i think Keenum can run what we usually run and be just fine.
I don't think the formations is what cost us this game. I do blame Kubiak for poor clock management at the end of first half and poor play calling on the goal line situation where we settled for FG. But at the end of the day we had 4 possessions in the 4th quarter and ALL of the ended in SACKS. QB's gotta get rid of the ball point blank. If Case Keenum couldn't recognize the blitzes out of shotgun, what makes you think he's gonna recognize then any better under center?
cbs1507 is offline   Reply With Quote