View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #45
cbs1507
Veteran

Rep Power: 8662 cbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who deserves more blame for the loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Everyone.

I continue to wonder if the QB in Kubiaks scheme is even allowed to read if there's a blitz or not. I mean, when there's 4 guys standing over your G and T....you might see a blitz. No adjustments, no calls on the oline, just run the play as Kubiak calls

Newton stinks, but he ran his man out the back end on the sack/fumble. Keenum needed to get rid of the ball

In the end, I'm saddened by the fact we'll be seeing status quo until the end of next year.
There are hot reads what do you mean? The QB's got to recognize the blitz and get the ball out ASAP. Chalk it up to inexperience, he'll learn. He (Keeneum) even said himself he was confused with all the different blitzes they sent.
cbs1507 is online now   Reply With Quote