View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #90
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Cushing - will he play another play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Yes did you get that everyone?

If you run to try to tackle someone, expect a helmet full force into your knee that will end your season and maybe more.

So sad to see this happen, I feel bad for myself as a Texans fan for not having Cushing on the field...can't imagine how Cush feels.
Don't get me wrong it sucks to lose Cushing, but part of that play is just bad on Cushing. If anything I'm upset with losing a major player we just signed to a huge contract. I don't like it anymore than anyone else but Cushing used poor technique on that play. I don't know how you can see that Jamal hit him with his helmet in the knee, oh wait you just didn't see this above?

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3425...ing_medium.gif

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote