Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT
Cushing should not have allowed that? gmamfb. The guy went low and lunged into cushing's knee. That kind of sh!t has no place in the nfl
Seriously everyone needs to wake up on this.
- Cushing was not engaged by anyone else.
- Jamal didn't hit him from behind.
- Jamal was in clear sight of Cushing.
- Cushing decided to ignore Jamal Charles.
- Jamal Charles blew up Cushing cause of the above.
- The hit was not illegal.
Always protect yourself.. rule #1, if you ignore a player and let them blow you up in your legs it's just a bad decision. Look it sucks but it's a completely legal hit, sometimes just bad things happen. What do you expect Jamal Charles to do, say hold on Mr. Cushing could you please hold still for a second and let me hit you in the "strike zone" and then get run over?