View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #81
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Cushing - will he play another play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
Cushing should not have allowed that? gmamfb. The guy went low and lunged into cushing's knee. That kind of sh!t has no place in the nfl
Seriously everyone needs to wake up on this.

- Cushing was not engaged by anyone else.
- Jamal didn't hit him from behind.
- Jamal was in clear sight of Cushing.
- Cushing decided to ignore Jamal Charles.
- Jamal Charles blew up Cushing cause of the above.
- The hit was not illegal.

Always protect yourself.. rule #1, if you ignore a player and let them blow you up in your legs it's just a bad decision. Look it sucks but it's a completely legal hit, sometimes just bad things happen. What do you expect Jamal Charles to do, say hold on Mr. Cushing could you please hold still for a second and let me hit you in the "strike zone" and then get run over?

http://fauxjohnmadden.lockerdome.com/media/110015925
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3425...ing_medium.gif

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote