View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #33
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who deserves more blame for the loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Put down the crack pipe, hand. 2-5 suggests you are terribly wrong. PF/PA tell much more than YPG on a stat line. Get off the old NFL stats line and get with the program on much more advanced stats. Those show the Texans for what they are: ****ty on defense. Especially that scoring part that really matters.
Well I'm not sure what the PF/PA is nor did I state ypg in my post. But I will say PF/PA are scewed when you consider a pick 6 is now referred to as Schaub. How many Ints did Schaub set up other teams for easy scores in addition to his 4 game pick 6 streak?

How many scores have been set up by poor ST's play, or directly given up a TD by the ST's? Not saying the defense is perfect but they are the least of this teams problems.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote