View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #78
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Cushing - will he play another play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
no they are not. they are trying to change the tackling target of aiming for the head to properly changing the target area to below the head and what should be above the knee. that is the proper target area.

what you are seeing is players going the extreme route and now going for the knees which is a lot more devastating than hits to the head head. NFL needs to get in front of this new trend which is the effect of that new rule.

OUTLAW all hits to the knee. They need to to emphasize that. Change the tackling rules to only allowing hits below the head above the knee. That actually would make defenders better tacklers and a much safer game.
Just put them in skirts and flag football. Cushing should have never allowed Jamal Charles to get to his legs, he tried to bull him over instead of getting his hands down. This is football injuries happen, I'm already tired of the 50-51 games and who has the ball last.

Football is a physical sport...

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote