View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #119
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post

I think he needs to start for the rest of the season...but i am by no means convinced we still dont need to pick up a qb early in the draft just yet....maybe we can push it back to the 2nd round.....
I don't necessarily think we should draft a QB in the first, never did. It depends on who's there & who will be there later. I said last year that our #1 pick should be a WR. With the way Tavon Austin & Corderrelle Patterson are looking, I'm glad they took Hopkins.

But that second round pick. I thought it would be nice to get a safety, since we play 3 safeties so often, but I thought we'd take this offense to another level if we'd have drafted a tackle in that second round.

Then again I wasn't too upset when we took Brennan Williams in the third.

What could have been, eh?