View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #27
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 59303 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who deserves more blame for the loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I agree .... I thought the coaches called a pretty solid game and had an excellent gameplan in place for Keenum. Then you take away the running game , playing from behind against a very good defense .... You get what we saw at the end of the game.

I'd like to throw a big heap of the blame on the coverage teams. They allowed a 57-yard kickoff return and a 26-yard punt return ....
That would be true for the last 12 years. For the life of me I can't figure out why Marciano is still on the Texans coaching staff, in any capacity.