View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #54
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29231 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts from a Schaub Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
There will be a difference, eventually. Right now, there is no difference. I know that is difficult for you to understand. I remember in 2005, I was rooting for things to happen that would ensure Capers was fired. I was so confident that he and Casserly were a disaster that it was what I cared most about.

I'm not anywhere near that point with this organization and I like them more. But, I get your perspective... it's not fun. Glad I'm not there.
Ok, well, we will have to agree to disagree. I see your point, I guess. I just see things different.

Apparently, McNair said after the game that the team is fine, and that there's no reason to criticize Kubiak; so, congrats to you and your 2-5 team (!?)(Shaking my head...)
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote