View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #53
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 3727 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts from a Schaub Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I generally agree with you- not sure about #3 though. I think he likes team players with a certain attitude. I don't think it is about risk but about selfishness vs. team...
I'm not wasting my energy on practice, I can't be ****ed with walking so I'll use a Segway instead, I'm a vegan now so I can look down on all you meat eaters...yeah, I get what you're saying...
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote