View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013   #52
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 70559 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts from a Schaub Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Actually, it is difficult. What is about him that you like so much? Is he nice? Sure. I'd give the guy my access to my bank account and not worry. But, I don't want him coaching my football team.

You seem to be more of a fan of Gary Kubiak than a fan of the Texans. There is a difference.

There will be a difference, eventually. Right now, there is no difference. I know that is difficult for you to understand. I remember in 2005, I was rooting for things to happen that would ensure Capers was fired. I was so confident that he and Casserly were a disaster that it was what I cared most about.

I'm not anywhere near that point with this organization and I like them more. But, I get your perspective... it's not fun. Glad I'm not there.