View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #51
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts from a Schaub Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I like him. I enjoy the team he has built. It's not that complicated. I'm not arguing he's the best coach in the NFL. I'm sure I would rank him higher on my list than you would on yours...

I can support him and be disappointed with some of the results. It's not difficult, really.

Actually, it is difficult. What is about him that you like so much? Is he nice? Sure. I'd give the guy my access to my bank account and not worry. But, I don't want him coaching my football team.

You seem to be more of a fan of Gary Kubiak than a fan of the Texans. There is a difference.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote