View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #116
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I actually respect your takes. I don't know your background but I can tell that you actually know football.

Don't agree with all your takes of course....but you are being biased here as well because of your prior proclamations.

For his first start to go along with everything else that came with it, he showed very well. It was not ok. It was a very good showing for him.

Does he have some things to work on? Heck yes. Is it guaranteed he gets the kinks out? No.

But this was a very good first game for him.
It was a great showing.. and before the haters try to pile on.. those words came from our future HOF WR (As well as teammates and coaches).. Andre called his play "great" and it was great. What he displayed in his first NFL start was nothing short of "great"

The haters need to hit the brakes and step aside and be open to the new era of football. Case looked like a great player against the best defense in the league.. imagine what he'll do to other people..
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote