View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #50
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2934 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts from a Schaub Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I like him. I enjoy the team he has built. It's not that complicated. I'm not arguing he's the best coach in the NFL. I'm sure I would rank him higher on my list than you would on yours...

I can support him and be disappointed with some of the results. It's not difficult, really.
I wish I could also enjoy a loser coach of an unachieving team. You probably enjoy the football season more than I do though so keep on keeping on.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote