View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #48
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts from a Schaub Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post
I really don't understand how people can support Kubiak anymore. Is he a serial killer? Nope. And if he was my neighbor I'd probably get along with him. But as a coach he's close to .500 overall in his 8th year with his hand picked GM. How is this even remotely acceptable? How long are we supposed too wait for him to figure it out?
I like him. I enjoy the team he has built. It's not that complicated. I'm not arguing he's the best coach in the NFL. I'm sure I would rank him higher on my list than you would on yours...

I can support him and be disappointed with some of the results. It's not difficult, really.