View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #66
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 268617 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing - will he play another play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Well, I'm rooting for the evulsion fracture. That looks good to me... I am quite concerned with the accumulation of cartilage damage with these injuries... and that one looks like a scenario where there may have been none. It also, to be very optimistic, could indicate that his knee is quite healthy post surgery for it to take on enough force to break that bone but not have other structural damage to the ligaments...

We will see about some of it soon, I guess, though I'm sure getting clear information from the Texans will be difficult.
That may be true. But it could be more of a function of the hit being taken off-center directly onto the fibula only (avoiding direct severe trauma to the tibia, which would more likely cause an ACL and/or PCL). He may have just lucked out.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote