View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #47
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72000 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts from a Schaub Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
My problems with kubiak are:

1) he's slow to react
2) loyal to a fault
3) will get rid of play makers for more safe guys because he's too afraid of mistakes

If he goes back to Schaub I'll officially be on the fire kubiak wagon. That will show me that he hasn't grown as a coach at all which is what I'm hoping happens because overall I like him.
MSR. Good post. Sometimes you gotta have some wildcard players that just ball and let them play with their instincts. Just like the Steelers do with Polomalu and the Ravens with Reed (back when he could play in the NFL) LINK
Unfortunately, we have the 2013 version of the 80's Ken Stabler on the Oilers. Old and sucks.