View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #109
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
After reading so much criticism of Case, I have to ask, why is it a bad thing for Case to be successful?
Because then people can't say I told you so.

So much hesitancy to say all things considered he played well, but the first big mistake the keenum haters going to be all over the place. I promise that the first pick he throws people will be all over him.

It's illogical. Schaub has done nothing for almost a year to make someone believe he can qb a team to a superbowl. Keenum shows all kinds of promise I'm his first start against a really good d on the road in the loudest stadium in the nfl, with no running game...spreading the wealth amongst receivers...going down field...

But people are downplaying it and talking about starting Schaub. It's illogical and silly. Makes 0 sense. I don't take a lot of people serious on certain topics because they just have some bias for some reason. I have a lot more respect for folks that stand up and say I could be wrong or I was wrong.

I can even be ok with people that just say nothing.

But to come out and speak out against what the guy did today is just silly.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote