View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #59
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's poor job of managing the cap has closed our window for the time bein

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaubApologist View Post
what are you contributing?

you don't think i know that a low cost QB will help even out schaub's dead money?

you are completely missing the big picture. with schaub's dead money, we lose the time in which our "low cost qb" is an actual "low cost qb".

did you think of that? no, probably not.
I bet the fans are livid in Seattle- demanding to get rid of the Seahawk front office for spending all that money on Matt Flynn, when they could have had the extra money, trusting that Russell Wilson would immediately be the guy. Yeah, I bet they are outraged about the awful cap management!!