View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #42
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61034 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts from a Schaub Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I generally agree with you- not sure about #3 though. I think he likes team players with a certain attitude. I don't think it is about risk but about selfishness vs. team... and I totally agree with him on that.

I would be totally shocked if they reverted back to Schaub... certainly not until a series of events indicating Keenum wasn't getting it done
The fact that the majority of us even consider this a possibility says a lot. I would not be surprised in the LEAST if Gary goes back to noodle arm. But its his funeral and our sanity
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote