View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #2052
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: At what point does Kubiak run out of leash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_R View Post
Via Mark Berman

Texans owner Bob McNair on Case Keenum: "I thought he did a heck of a job. He was outstanding."

Texans owner Bob McNair on Case Keenum: "If we had given him a little better protection at the end I think he'd gotten us down the field again

Bob McNair on Gary Kubiak: "How can anybody get a team playing harder than this team was playing. I don't know how anybody can criticize him

When 2 of your best players R out, your starting QB is out, your still out there playing right down to the wire. What more can u ask of your coaches.

We're better than our record, but as we say you are what your record is too. We just got to get it going
The minute this game was over, I said to a buddy of mine: "Kubiak will get a long extension and a big raise at the end of the season."

Shaking my freaking head...