View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #14
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 3727 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This picture summarizes the Chiefs game

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
This is still a free country and you can post what you want, but you're really with this. I don't know for certain, but I seriously doubt that very many NFL QB's have the uninhibited option to audible at will. Most HC's do it pretty much like Kubiak does. Two, maybe three plays sent in and audible to one of the back up plays if needed.

P. Manning is definitely one that can. Other than that, maybe Rodgers, Romo and Phillips might have that kind of authority. Maybe.

Anywho, can you please move on to a different subject? We have plenty to be concerned about and it's obviously not all on what plays the QB can or can't audible to. This has been a PSA from your friendly neighborhood regulator.
You don't follow the texans and interviews a lot do you?

KUBIAK SAID, JUST A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, HE DEOS NOT ALLOW AUDIBLES. HE CALLS THE PLAY EVERY DOWN AND THATS THE PLAY HIS QB IS EXPECTED TO RUN.

The Texans are one of 7 teams in the NFL whose QB is micro-managed like this according to the news. I don't know which teams the others are, but if their record isn't much like this team's record I would be shocked. Micromanagement doesn't work in any environment.
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote