View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #2049
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2075 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: At what point does Kubiak run out of leash?

Via Mark Berman

Texans owner Bob McNair on Case Keenum: "I thought he did a heck of a job. He was outstanding."

Texans owner Bob McNair on Case Keenum: "If we had given him a little better protection at the end I think he'd gotten us down the field again

Bob McNair on Gary Kubiak: "How can anybody get a team playing harder than this team was playing. I don't know how anybody can criticize him

When 2 of your best players R out, your starting QB is out, your still out there playing right down to the wire. What more can u ask of your coaches.

We're better than our record, but as we say you are what your record is too. We just got to get it going