View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #14
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This picture summarizes the Chiefs game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
not having the ability to freely audible was thoroughly exposed today.

you are at a distinct disadvantage. Not having a no huddle, fast paced offense causes you to burn timeouts.

Kubiak's entire philosophy was exposed today.
This is still a free country and you can post what you want, but you're really with this. I don't know for certain, but I seriously doubt that very many NFL QB's have the uninhibited option to audible at will. Most HC's do it pretty much like Kubiak does. Two, maybe three plays sent in and audible to one of the back up plays if needed.

P. Manning is definitely one that can. Other than that, maybe Rodgers, Romo and Phillips might have that kind of authority. Maybe.

Anywho, can you please move on to a different subject? We have plenty to be concerned about and it's obviously not all on what plays the QB can or can't audible to. This has been a PSA from your friendly neighborhood regulator.
DocBar is online now   Reply With Quote