View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #2
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So how does everyone think Swearinger looked?

I thought he looked "ok". He wasn't a train wreck but he made some mistakes. That penalty really hurt and I'm starting to think he's always going to be that guy. If we wanted a safety who can't resist doing something stupid we could have had Pollard back.

I really want to believe he can be coached out of that kind of stuff but I'm not feeling real optimistic about it.

I think I want to see him keep playing though. Only way he'll get better is to get out there and get some experience and this is starting to look like that kind of year.