View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #40
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31195 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't like posting about case since I'm a UH grad and will get labeled as a homer, Etc. However, say what you will about the game today, anyone who would rather have Schaub or Yates out there THIS season is smoking rocks. If Keenum gets the play out the season, or at least a good stretch of games, the discussion of our future QB will have more meaning and direction. I want Case to be the guy, but I'd rather win so if he doesn't cut it over the course of the next few games then let's talk draft.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote