View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #37
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56944 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Yeah, ok. He made some nice throws. He made some ok throws. He made some bad throws. He showed good mobility, but could not pick up the blitz to save his life.

As someone pointed out, he looked worse as the game went on. That happens with 1st time starters- they look good at first, because the other team knows nothing about them. As they play and the other team gets a feel for them, well, they look worse.

He did enough for me to want to see him as the starter for the next game.
I have my daughter so I didn't drink today. My sober eyes that watched that game today saw something different than you did somehow. I saw horrible oline play, I did see Case burn a few blitz's but yeah not all (hello Schaub and Yates getting killed if they were in too there) I saw dumbass play clock management, horrible reffing, ridiculous play calling in some cases....did I mention oline play?

He had pressure in his face all damn day, IN Arrowhead against a bad ass Chiefs defense. I would assume most 3rd stringers who actually are garbage would have come out and straight sucked balls. THAT is what you NORMALLY see with 3rd stringers. Case was nowhere near that and actually made dare I say actual NFL throws Texans fans don't get to see unless they watch another team yet he's being downplayed. I literally cannot comprehend this as a legitimate argument? Not trying to go on the attack, I'm seriously just dumbfounded I'm seeing this from a few people.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote