View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #35
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .. and it only took a quarter, so who's ready to eat crow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post

OK? For real?............

I'm not saying he is the answer either but ok????

Agendas are going be served with this kind of talk after Keenum's performance I guess?
Yeah, ok. He made some nice throws. He made some ok throws. He made some bad throws. He showed good mobility, but could not pick up the blitz to save his life.

As someone pointed out, he looked worse as the game went on. That happens with 1st time starters- they look good at first, because the other team knows nothing about them. As they play and the other team gets a feel for them, well, they look worse.

He did enough for me to want to see him as the starter for the next game.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote