View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004   #10
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle
I got to see a practice this week and there are two new RB's. Coleman and Matthews. Coleman looks pretty good, not sure about Matthews. Since there are some hurt guys on the team and Anderson will probably be on the reserves...will they keep either of these two new guys?
I highly doubt that they'd keep either of the new guys. Essientially they're just there to take some snaps so that Hollings/Baxter won't have to play the whole game. They'll get to show other teams in the league what they can do, and maybe it will earn them a spot in another team's TC next year or perhaps a roster spot. I think the Texans will end up with a depth chart like this:

RB Davis
Hollings
Wells

FB Norris
Baxter
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote