View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #447
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
A lot exaggerated. Matter of fact I don't recall hearing or reading that anywhere.

But we can agree to disagree. There is no reason at all to put Schaub back into a game wearing a texans uniform unless keenum and Yates get hurt. Or by some miracle we make the play offs and case gets hurt.

Other than that I couldn't care less about any irrational case hype. I don't care. I'm rooting for whichever qb can help this team win. I strongly feel that isn't Schaub, and I am not sold that it's keenum but I want to give him a shot.

But the inly reason you responded to that post is because you have irrational Schaub love.
But, but TK don't even like Schaub.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote