View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #445
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We're not going to win with Case, Schaub, or Tj if the run game does not dominate, if the defense does not dominate. & I don't mean good enough to win, they need to dominate, they need to play so well that we win in spite of the QB, in spite of the Special Teams.

So it's not about if Case struggles or not. It's about the spark. If there is a spark, then Kubiak will have to try to figure out if it was because our fans cheered Schaub's injury, if it's because Case was named starter, or if it's because Wade's daddy passed away. Personally I couldn't care less what provided the spark, as long as there is one. If it's there, I'm not changing anything.

If it's not there, then Kubiak has to decide what gives us the best chance to win after the bye. IF Case struggles & Matt is healthy I have no doubt what Kubiak is going to do.
Sorry, but we have too many g'damn weapons on offense to NEED the defense to dominate to win.
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote