View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #444
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
if case struggles badly kubiak will go back to schaub. His job is on the line hence why he leapfrogged keenum over yates.

Every texan fan should root for Case to play well enough to keep his job and to move on from the schaub era.
We're not going to win with Case, Schaub, or Tj if the run game does not dominate, if the defense does not dominate. & I don't mean good enough to win, they need to dominate, they need to play so well that we win in spite of the QB, in spite of the Special Teams.

So it's not about if Case struggles or not. It's about the spark. If there is a spark, then Kubiak will have to try to figure out if it was because our fans cheered Schaub's injury, if it's because Case was named starter, or if it's because Wade's daddy passed away. Personally I couldn't care less what provided the spark, as long as there is one. If it's there, I'm not changing anything.

If it's not there, then Kubiak has to decide what gives us the best chance to win after the bye. IF Case struggles & Matt is healthy I have no doubt what Kubiak is going to do.