View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #442
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum to start Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Going through my posts prior to Keenum being announced as starter and found this from week ago. Now if the rest will come true:

At the moment I have a slightly different take than you as I have watched Keenum for several college years and compare him favorably to all 2014 QBs. Add in that he will have two years NFL seasoning and hopefully some actual game experience to evaluate, I at this moment rate him + a #1 pick at another position over selecting a QB. In my perfect world of optimism, I trade MS + Tate for Browns WR Josh Gordon (despite team saying not up for trade) and their own third round. That leaves them two firsts, a second and another third from Steelers. Just to clarify, Gordon at Baylor had issues with marijuana but the 2013 suspension for first two games was due to taking cough syrup with codeine in it for a strep throat in February. Link:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/93...pended-2-games

A change of scenery for MS could revive his career and Tate is a tantalizing morsel for a RB starved Cleveland team.
I would do that trade.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote