View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #123
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question for the anti-Keenum crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I noticed that, and I also backed your argument in that thread CB. I don't understand why people keep acting like Case has this colt following of worshipers that think he's MVP material. I've just seen a ton of Texans fans who have lost hope in Schaub's abilities down the stretch at first and now to the point that most of us don't even believe that we can win a game with Schaub or Yates. It's that bad now. Keenum is an upgrade in every aspect from what I have seen from his skill set. Schaub and Yates's experience isn't even a factor here when both of them are "pick 6" queens ad have a hard time moving the ball down the field. I can't see how Keenum is any worse, and I think he is going to be better. I could be wrong, and we all could be but if so at least we have exhausted all options and know what needs to be done first and foremost in the off season. I just dread the idea of Kubiak being able to get to shop for another QB.
I kinda feel that Schaub is where Brad Lidge was a few years ago after giving up a giant homerun to Pujols in the NLCS. We won the series, but Lidge was never the same.

Then Lidge moved on, and started having success again. I think Schaub and the Texans are in a very similar situation with a player who just needs to move on and find his mojo somewhere else.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote