View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #24
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Case Against the Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If we were undefeated after having played their schedule & a 2-4 Baltimore Ravens team, or New York Giants team came to Reliant what would you think?

I know Andy Reid has been a much better coach than Gary Kubiak for a long time. But who has he been most recently? 6-0... I know. Again, look at who they beat.

Jags & Giants 0-6
Oakland 2-4
Phily 3-3
Tennessee 3-3
Cowboys 3-3

That list wouldn't impress any of us if those were the Texans' conquest.

Truth of the matter is we don't know who's who yet. It's definitely clearer than it was 6 weeks ago, but we've still got a long way to go.
I read somewhere that KC's schedule to this point was 31st in difficulty to this point. Going forward it will be 7th in difficulty.

I think KC will hit the buzz saw soon and will probably end up somewhere at 10-6 or so. Hopefully that first loss comes today.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote