View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #23
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Case Against the Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If we were undefeated after having played their schedule & a 2-4 Baltimore Ravens team, or New York Giants team came to Reliant what would you think?

I know Andy Reid has been a much better coach than Gary Kubiak for a long time. But who has he been most recently? 6-0... I know. Again, look at who they beat.

Jags & Giants 0-6
Oakland 2-4
Phily 3-3
Tennessee 3-3
Cowboys 3-3

That list wouldn't impress any of us if those were the Texans' conquest.

Truth of the matter is we don't know who's who yet. It's definitely clearer than it was 6 weeks ago, but we've still got a long way to go.
If we were undefeated, I would feel differently facing a buttercup team, but I still wouldn't consider this KC team a buttercup. Not a juggernaught either, but given the current unsettled state the Texans are in coming into this game, there's a lot of doubt in predicting the outcome.

I think your assesment of who they've beat is fair, but jaded in that Oakland, philly, tennesse and the cowboys are looking much better if KC lost those games instead. I think KC has been able to do what the Texans haven't...

Get out of their own way. That is the biggest determing factor of how long of a way we've still got to go IMHO.