View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #6
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl's Why Not 180 in 2014 .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Del Rio because he's already made his mistakes much like Bill Belichick did in Cleveland before going to New England . That's my theory anyway .

I think Zimmer is a very under the radar guy but is very good .
IMHO....Del Rio had 9 seasons in Jax, enough time for me. RE. Zimmer: I have always liked Zimmer as a DC, a Red Flag for me on Zimmer is he has interviewed for Head Coach half a dozen times, he must not interview well.....if I had to go with a former HC, for me it would be Ken Whisenhunt but prefer coordinators, Bevell, Quinn and McDermott. #1 choice is David Shaw.
Texian is online now   Reply With Quote