View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013   #89
TexanBorn51
Veteran

Rep Power: 1327 TexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBorn51 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bum Phillips passed away

Luv Ya Blue Luv Ya Bum. I followed the Oilers in 60s living in Houston and when you came along I had already been drafted and since moved out of town. But those unforgettable memories that you gave the team, Houston and their fans were just frickin awesome and still cherished to this day. My late wife who did sign language also loved, as well as others, his charitable work with deaf children too. Prayers and thoughts are with all.
TexanBorn51 is offline   Reply With Quote