View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013   #86
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bum Phillips passed away

I went to Northbelt Elementary School and my 4th grade teacher was Mrs. Weeks. She organized and oversaw Luv Ya Blue Fridays. On Fridays when the Oilers played home games, we'd have an Oilers player show up. That was 1978 and it was awesome. I've been a die hard football fan since.

R.I.P. Bum. I'll never forget the memories and never give up on my home town team. God bless and God speed.