View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013   #215
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8871 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Fans @ Reliant show Their AZZs to the Nation with Reaction to Schaub's In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
i think the more classless move was trying to deflect blame and attention away from the loss to frustrated fanbase that continually sells out reliant yet have only been rewarded two first round playoff victories.

Fans werent really cheering that he got hurt but that a change might be seen with the QB.
Could not agree more.

Many of us are the same fans that gave Luv You Blue the reception after a LOSS.

We saw and knew MS was MS and with him there was no HOPE.

I think the cheers would be louder this week when Case took the field if we were at home. We are just elated that a change is FINALLY being made.

I am still pissed that we gave him a big contract. The whole FO needs to go. We live in Cap Hell because of decisions like this.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote