View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013   #174
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I saw some things from Keenum during the preseason that .... after watching again , I have serious concerns about going into KC.
Mainly throwing deep out routes and the zip on the ball being just a bit lacking - granted on those two or three throws in question he was either moving or had significant pressure in his face and unable to step into the throws.

If KC is able to pressure him on those routes ... the results could look a lot like that noodle armed statue we at one time called a QB.
I doubt that we see "noodle arm," as those 3 throws were against the sideline with the ball put exactly where the D couldn't get to them.........and where the receivers were hit in stride. Any more zip on the ball and the receivers would have been led out of bounds over the sideline. With Case's mobility, though, expect our OL and D not to be totally worn out to the point that they again demonstrate "noodle legs."
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote