View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013   #56
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bum Phillips passed away

As I demonstrated in previous threads my mom is really good friends with one of Bum's daughters which has afforded me great signed stuff from Bum the last couple years.

That said, my mom told me this was about to happen earlier this week while he was in the hospital as I was getting inside information. However, I was not really allowed to say anything until he passed and it was public out of respect.

I wish I could have personally met the man and of course R.I.P. Bum!

My mom sent me some family pics passed to her by them that are pretty cool and include some "people" we would all recognize. Unfortunately again, have been instructed not to share but they are something I plan on getting printed up and framed.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote