View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013   #30
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Central Florida upsets Bridgewater

Bridgewater was sharp this game. One of his best of the year against a pretty good defense. Louisville is just Louisville though at the end of the day. A good team that can compete with anyone on any given day, but not good enough to dominate week in a week out. Turnovers and some other mistakes killed them.

I don't know if there is a clear and consensus #1 pick right now, but he made some big time throws tonight to me. He's a more accurate and better deep ball passer than Geno Smith. I hate making that comparison, but they have pretty similar arm strength and similar mobility. Bridgewater has better pocket presence than Geno did this time last year though. I would say Teddy's a top 5 pick no questions asked IMO. He's one of those guys that just gives you the sense that you can trust that he's going to constantly work to improve and get better. That's the type of guy I want as a franchise QB. Not a finished product, but when he's on he has pinpoint accuracy.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote